Behavioral Medicine and Wellness Services in Merrimack Valley, MA
Here’s to a healthier you.
Patient Centered Medical Home
Pentucket Medical is your medical home that delivers a coordinated and comprehensive System of Care. This means that you have a whole team of dedicated professionals who work with you so that you can enjoy the benefits of being the healthiest you can be. Below is a list of programs that help to keep you well.
Behavioral Health Program
Pentucket Medical’s Behavioral Medicine Program integrates behavioral health services into the primary care practice using evidence based short-term therapeutic interventions such as talk therapy and medication with the goal of helping to improve a patient’s overall health outcomes.
Integrated Care Management Program
Pentucket Medical’s Integrated Care Management Program (iCMP) matches high -risk patients with nurse care managers to develop a care plan designed for each patient .
The nurse case manager:
- Provides patients with assistance and coordination of outpatient care, office visits, phone calls & home visits
- Acts as a connection between the patient, family and other members of the care team (i.e. PCP, Social Worker or Pharmacist)
Diabetes & Nutrition Program
The Diabetes and Nutrition Program provides comprehensive diabetes self -management education so that patients can better manage the disease and achieve the best of health. The Diabetes and Nutrition Program:
- Is staffed by certified Diabetic Educators
- Is certified by the American Diabetes Association
- Educates through individual sessions, classes and community programs
To schedule an appointment for wellness or behavioral health services, please call us at 888-227-3762