Salmon is one of the healthiest foods people can eat. Some of the benefits of wild salmon include:
- Helps to maintain brain health
- Improves eye health
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Protects skin
- Protects digestive tract
- Reduces depression
Here’s a quick salmon recipe that’s easy for a healthy and delicious dinner:
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup warm water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds salmon fillets
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- One teaspoon salt
- Stir together lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, water and olive oil until the sugar is dissolved.
- Season fillets with garlic powder and salt
- Place salmon fillets in a bag with the lemon mixture and marinate for two hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Cook the salmon fillets for six to seven minutes on each side.
Need a side dish? Salmon goes perfectly with grilled asparagus – just add a little lemon juice and grill until slightly browned on each side.