Why Choose ExpressCare for Your Employees?
It is likely that you will have employees who experience an injury or illness while at work which can negatively affect productivity, and ultimately, your bottom line. Sending them to Pentucket ExpressCare is a quick and convenient option.
· Your employees are seen the same day allowing them to return to work as soon as possible.
· Your employees can sign in online to skip the wait.
· Full lab and imaging services are available including x-ray, CT, ultrasound and MRI
· Laceration repair and splinting services are provided.
· Co-pays are a fraction of the cost of emergency department visits.
· We offer 2 convenient locations in Riverwalk/Lawrence and Andover.
Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
· We employ certified DOT examiners.
· We have a specialty referral network if needed for specific clearances.
Work related injuries sometimes come with complicated regulations and requirements. Our staff understands how frustrating and confusing this can be, so we help you the employer to navigate the workers comp process with minimal business interruption.
· We have a streamlined workflow, which allows us to get the employee on the road to recovery quickly and safely with well-documented care plans.
· We have a “no wait” policy for worker’s compensation care. Employees are given priority in the queue to get them back to work as soon as possible. Average length of visit less than an hour.
· We send you the employer a detailed report outlining the plan of action including any specific work restrictions.
· We have strong referral relationships allowing your employees access to specialty care in days, not weeks. Same day appointments are also available when your employee’s condition requires immediate care.
Pre Employment Physicals
· Your applicant is thoroughly screened to ensure they are able to perform all the essential functions of the job being offered.
· We screen your employees with best in class/ next generation technology that detects commonly abused drugs.
· Negative test results are sent to you the employer same day through an online employer portal.
· Positive test results are sent out to an outside lab to be verified and reported to you the employer within 48 hours.
· We provide specific vaccinations to meet most company needs.
· All vaccinations meet current Center of Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
· Travel Medicine appointments are available.
· We provide onsite general medical education lectures/ presentations on common health issues and wellness topics for your workforce.
ExpressCare RiverWalk/ Lawrence
370 Merrimack St, Lawrence
phone# (978) 557-8800
Mon-Fri: 7:30am – 7:00pm/ Sat: 8:30am – 4:30pm/Sun: 8:30am – 2:30pm
323 Lowell Rd, Andover, MA 01810
Phone# 978- 783-5020
Mon-Fri 7:30am-7:00pm/ Saturday: 8:30am-4:30pm/ Sunday: 8:30am- 2:00pm