Answer all telephone calls and direct to the appropriate department/person. Maintain up to date resource information to know how to respond to calls and where to locate all of the providers at any time.
1. Answer telephones promptly and courteously, using the Pentucket standard 3-part greeting.
2. Transfer, conference and park calls as appropriate.
3. Route calls according to department protocol.
4. Take accurate messages
5. Access and understand registration and schedule screens at all times.
6. Maintain patient confidentiality.
7. Other duties as assigned.
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
Previous experience in a medical office environment preferred.
Must have good working knowledge of computers.
Must have excellent communication skills.
Must have the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Must be very detail orientated.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. Requires sitting and standing associated with normal office environment. Manual dexterity for using a computer keyboard and calculator.
Environmental Working Conditions:
Normal office environment. Occasional evening or weekend work.
To apply on line click HERE