600 Primrose Street, Ste. 100
Haverhill, MA 01830
Phone: (978) 469- 5536
Fax: (978) 557-8866
Hours of operation: Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Walk-in hours: Mon–Fri 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Our mission is to provide rapid access to substance use treatments. We recognize that substance use disorder is a medical condition. We believe in meeting our patients where they are and providing multiple pathways to recovery. We practice harm reduction and deliver evidence-based care with compassion. We support patients, families, and community members impacted by substance use disorders.
We are proud to offer comprehensive addiction medicine, infectious disease, and sexual health services in one location. Here are a few key details about our clinic:
· We accept most insurance plans
· Financial assistance available
· Intake available same/next day
· Hours of operation: Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
· Walk-in hours: Mon–Fri 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- “Bridge” support for patients in transition to long-term community providers
- Access to Mass General Brigham Community Physicians primary and specialty medical care
- Connection to community resources
- Counseling and behavioral therapies
- Infectious disease treatment
- Medication management for patients with combined substance use disorder and mental health disorder diagnoses
- Recovery coaching and peer support
- RISE Clinic
- Substance use disorders (SUDs) treatment