Do you still have questions about valvular heart disease or any of the other topics explored in our recent blogs? Click through the links below for additional information, or contact the staff at Pentucket Medical Cardiology by calling (978) 521-3288.
- The Johns Hopkins website provides detailed information about the causes and treatment of valvular heart disease.
- Advanced valvular disease can cause congestive heart failure and other serious cardiac conditions. Read more in this PubMed Health article.
- Heart disease should be taken seriously and medical help should be sought early if you are having symptoms of distress. Learn more about when to see a cardiologist in this article from the American College of Cardiology.
- People of all ages can be at risk for heart disease—including your child. Read this article from DukeHealth.org to learn when your child should visit a cardiologist.
- This Mayo Clinic article gives a comprehensive overview of the symptoms, causes, and treatments for bradycardia.